.NET Developer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a part-time or full-time
.NET Developer (f/m/d)
for our branch in Cape Town, South Africa.
Firstly, a bit about us
Symbioworld GmbH is the innovation leader in the field of integrated management systems. Our vision is to make the working world of tomorrow a reality for our customers today. To achieve this, we work together with the best – including Microsoft, SAP, and Celonis. With our products Symbio we digitize and automate our integrated process management system. Thus, we work together towards the goal of establishing an automated and assistance-based management system for our customers. Our customers range from large corporations to small innovative SMEs.
What you’ll be doing
As a .NET developer, you will be allocated to one of the software development teams in Germany and contribute to the team from South Africa. Teams focus on various aspects and include the development of services, APIs, user interfaces, integrations, business intelligence, etc.
A day in your life might include…
Generally, you’ll be working in “sprints”. The idea is that rather than working on a large project in a single run, it’s broken down into three-week sprints. Everyone on the dev team would take a task suited to them (either chosen by the dev themself or assigned by their manager/supervisor).
We would like to get to know you if:
- You have an apprenticeship or degree in a technical field with an IT focus or in the IT field
- You have very good knowledge of the C# language as well as the .NET Framework
- You are enthusiastic about innovations/new technologies such as cloud (MS Azure), data analytics & machine learning, digitization and the Internet of Things, etc
- You can work independently and take responsibility for your tasks
What you can expect from us:
- you work with the latest cloud technologies in the Microsoft Azure environment
- flexible working hours and home office option
- 25 days of vacation, and a salary above the industry average
- a great team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to contribute and implement your ideas
Sound exciting? Get in touch today!
Send us your application documents with your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward!