For our offices in Dortmund or Munich we are looking for a part-time or full-time Developer (m/f/d)
- To help shape the success of Symbioworld with ideas and creativity and to become a part of it yourself
- To further develop our products with agile methods (SCRUM) in a very flat organized development team
- Work with the latest development methods and technologies in the Microsoft environment (incl. MS Azure)
- Enthusiastically develop software while keeping the customer’s benefit in mind
We would like to get to know you if:
- An apprenticeship or degree in a technical field with an IT focus or in the IT field
- You have very good knowledge of the C# language as well as .NET Framework and Microsoft SQL Server
- You speak either German or English very well (or both)
- You are enthusiastic about innovations/new technologies such as cloud (MS Azure), data analytics & machine learning, digitalization, as well as Internet of Things, etc.
- Independent and responsible work is also important to you
This is what you can expect from us:
- You work with the latest cloud technologies in the Microsoft Azure environment
- A professional office with the best equipment and plenty of space
- Beverages free of charge
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- 30 days of vacation, option for company pension plan and a salary above the industry average
- A great team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
Are you interested?
Send us your application documents with earliest starting date and salary expectations by email or via our application form.
We are looking forward to it!