State: July 2018
©2018 Ploetz + Zeller GmbH
Ploetz + Zeller GmbH
Einsteinring 41 – 43
Tel +49 89 890 635 0
Fax +49 89 890 635 5
Register: HRB 160585
collects, processes and uses personal data within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
2 Purposes of collection, processing and use
- Ploetz + Zeller GmbH collects, processes and uses personal data for this use:
- Enabling the web pages to establish contact;
- Guarantee the use of the websites;
- Ensure system security and stability
- for internal statistical purposes;
- Enabling the execution of the contract;
- Offering services to customers;
- The personal data is stored and processed exclusively on the company’s servers in Aschheim near Munich. Personal data will not be passed on to third parties unless Ploetz + Zeller GmbH is obliged to do so for legal reasons, the transfer serves to enforce its own claims or the data subject has given his consent.
- The company uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. of 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google”. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on the website visitors’ computers, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the websites is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on one of the websites of Ploetz + Zeller GmbH, the IP addresses of Google’s visitors will be shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
On behalf of the website operator, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the websites by their visitors, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and internet use. The IP addresses transmitted by visitors’ browsers as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. The storage of cookies can be prevented by setting the browser software accordingly; however, Ploetz + Zeller GmbH points out that in this case it may not be possible to use all the functions of this website in full.
In addition, website visitors can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to the use of the website (including the IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:
bzw. unter https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/.
On the web pages of Ploetz + Zeller GmbH, Google Analytics has been extended by the code “gat. _anonymizeIp ();” in order to guarantee an anonymous capture of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
- The company uses the “+1” button of Google+, a provider of Google Inc. on his websites. Whenever you access a website that has such a “+1” component, this component causes your browser to download a corresponding representation of the Google component. Through this process, Google is informed about which specific page of the website is currently being visited.
According to Google’s information, a further evaluation of the website visit does not take place in case the visitor is not logged into his Google account.
If you access the site and are logged in to Google while you’re on it, Google may collect information about your visitor’s Google Account, the website you’re recommending, your IP address and other browser-related information when you click the “+1” button.
In this way, the “+1” recommendation can be saved and made publicly accessible. The Google “+1” recommendation thus issued by the visitor can then be displayed as a hint together with the visitor’s Google account name and, if applicable, with his photo deposited with Google in Google services, such as search results or in the Google account or in other places, such as on websites and advertisements on the Internet.
Furthermore, Google can link the visit to a website of Ploetz + Zeller GmbH with the visitor’s data stored by Google. Google also records this information to further improve Google services.
If you want to prevent the aforementioned data collection by Google, you have to log out of your Google account before visiting the website.
- The company uses components of the provider facebook. com on its pages. Facebook is a service of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. Each time you access a website that is equipped with such a component, this component causes the browser used by the website visitor to download a corresponding representation of the Facebook component. This process informs Facebook which specific page of the website is currently being visited.
When you access such a page and are logged in to Facebook while on Facebook, Facebook recognizes which specific page is visited by the information collected by the component and assigns this information to the personal account of the website visitor on Facebook. For example, if you click on the “Like” button or make comments, this information will be transferred to the personal user account of the website visitor on Facebook and stored there. In addition, the information that the visitor has visited a website equipped with this Facebook component is passed on to Facebook. This happens regardless of whether you click on the component or not.
If you want to prevent this transmission and storage of data about your visit to the website and your behaviour on a website of Ploetz + Zeller GmbH through Facebook, you must log out of Facebook before you visit the website. Facebook’s privacy notices provide further information on this subject, in particular on the collection and use of data by Facebook, the rights to this information and the options for privacy protection for website visitors:
There are also external tools available on the market that can be used to block Facebook social plug-ins with add-ons for all popular Browsers:
You will find an overview of the Facebook-Plugins under
- The company uses components of the XING. com network on its pages. These components are a service of XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32,20354 Hamburg, Germany. Each time you access a website that contains such a component, it causes the browser used by the website visitor to download a corresponding representation of the XING component.
- The company uses components of the LinkedIn network on its pages. LinkedIn is a service of LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Each time you access a website that is equipped with such a component, this component causes the browser used by the website visitor to download a corresponding representation of the LinkedIn component.
This process notifies LinkedIn which specific page of the website is currently being visited. If you click on the LinkedIn “Recommend-Button” while you are logged in to a LinkedIn account, you can link the content of pages on the LinkedIn profile. This enables LinkedIn to assign the visit to Ploetz + Zeller GmbH to the LinkedIn user account of the website visitor.
3 Data collection
Ploetz + Zeller GmbH collects personal data when initiating, concluding, processing and reversing contracts with the parties concerned.
Ploetz + Zeller GmbH records visits to its company’s websites (in particular the pages http://www.p-und-z.de and http://www.symbioworld.com).
The following data is mainly recorded:
- the IP address of the requesting Computer;
- the date and time of access;
- the name and URL of the file retrieved;
- the website from which access is made;
- the operating system of your computer and the browser you use;
- the name of your Internet-Access-Provider;
In order to use certain services (e. g. Symbio) a registration of the user is required. Essentially, the following data is recorded:
- First and last name;
- Contact data and email address;
- Login information (date, etc.)
In the case of inquiries regarding an offer via the Internet, the following data is mainly recorded:
4 Use of data (processing and use)
processing and reversal of contracts with the parties concerned. The main focus is on the settlement of contractual relationships with customers.
Ploetz + Zeller GmbH uses the personal data for correspondence with customers and visitors to the websites.
5 Data transfer and data transmission to third parties
Except for the use of Google Analytics, the personal data will not be transmitted to third parties, unless Ploetz + Zeller GmbH is obliged to do so for legal reasons or the person concerned has given his or her consent. In particular, personal data is passed on to the credit institution commissioned to process payments.
Insofar as Ploetz + Zeller GmbH makes use of or is obliged to make use of external service providers for the performance and proper handling of services due to the nature of the matter, the contractual relationships shall be regulated in accordance with the provisions of the DSGVO.
Personal data may be passed on in particular if this is necessary to enforce the contractual rights of Ploetz + Zeller GmbH.
6 No transmission of data for advertising purposes to third parties
Ploetz + Zeller GmbH does not transmit any personal data to third parties for advertising purposes.
Ploetz + Zeller GmbH undertakes to protect the privacy of customers and those affected and assures to collect, process and use the personal data in accordance with the BDSG and the TMG and to process and use them exclusively for the fulfilment of the purposes defined under 2.
Ploetz + Zeller GmbH will commit its employees accordingly.
8 Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
The data subject has the right to request confirmation from the data controller as to whether personal data concerning him/her are processed; if this is the case, he/she has a right of access to this personal data and to the information specified in Article 15 of the GDPR.
The data subject has the right to request the data controller to rectify any incorrect personal data concerning him/her and, if necessary, to complete incomplete personal data (Art. 16 GDPR).
The data subject has the right to request the data controller to delete personal data concerning him/her without delay if one of the reasons specified in Art. 17 GDPR applies, e.g. if the data are no longer required for the purposes pursued (right of deletion).
The data subject has the right to request the controller to restrict processing if one of the conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR is met, e.g. if the data subject has lodged an objection to processing for the duration of the controller’s examination.
The data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for reasons arising from his or her particular situation. The data controller will then no longer process the personal data unless he can prove compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection, which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (Art. 21 GDPR).
Any data subject has the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is contrary to the GDPR (Article 77 GDPR). The data subject may exercise this right before a supervisory authority in the Member State where he/she resides, works or is suspected of having committed an infringement. In Bavaria, the responsible supervisory authority is:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
If the customer / person concerned agrees to the conditions of this declaration, he declares his agreement with the regular use of the personal data. Consent or refusal is given by clicking on the corresponding “Yes” or “No” field. The consent given or refused is recorded; its content can be called up by the customer / affected party at any time. The customer / person concerned has the right to revoke his consent at any time.
10 Contact Person
The contact for all data protection related questions and requests as well as for the exercise of the rights described under is:
Ploetz + Zeller GmbH
Einsteinring 41 – 43
Tel.Nr. +49 89 890 635 0
Fax.Nr. +49 89 890 635 5
Current Version July 2018
Ploetz + Zeller GmbH, Aschheim
CAPCAD SYSTEMS AG
Ploetz + Zeller GmbH accepts no liability for the correctness and completeness of the presentation/image in the document. The described and possible functionalities of the software refer to the respective version status. Customer-specific adaptations are not included. The information in this document is subject to change at any time. Ploetz + Zeller GmbH is not obliged to inform about the updates of the document.
This documentation as well as all contributions, representations and illustrations contained therein are protected by copyright. Any use not expressly permitted by copyright law requires the prior consent of Ploetz + Zeller GmbH. This applies in particular to reproductions, adaptations, translations, microfilming as well as storage and processing in electronic systems.
Ploetz + Zeller GmbH regards the information, knowledge and illustrations contained in this documentation as its sole property. The documentation or the information, knowledge and illustrations contained therein may not be made available, published or otherwise disseminated to third parties, either in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, without the prior written consent of Ploetz + Zeller GmbH.
Ploetz + Zeller GmbH reserves the right to assert all relevant rights, in particular in the event of patents being granted. The handing over of the documentation does not create any claim to a license or use.
Subject to technical modifications. Product names used are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Symbio® is a registered Trademark of Ploetz + Zeller GmbH, München.